Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Little Bit About Me

 
Welcome to Ms. Cloud's 4th Grade Class

I was born and raised in Albuquerque.  My parents were both teachers with APS for over 25 years.  My mom taught at Alvarado Elementary and my dad taught at Valley and La Cueva.

I graduated from the University of Arizona in 2006.  Bear Down! 

 

My husband and I were married in 2010.  
 
We love to travel and have been to the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and the Dominican Republic the past few years.  We often travel to Phoenix and Tucson to get our fix of sunshine. 

  
We just celebrated our 4 year anniversary last week at the St. James Tearoom.

This is my husband and my stepson, Dylan. He is going to be a 6th grader this year!
 
These are my precious babies, Chloe and Marley. Marley is named after Marley from Marley and Me.
Chloe is always helping me with my school work.  I promise she won't eat YOUR homework though! 
    

 
We got a turtle this summer!  Her name is Maya Markowitz, and she's named after the fabulous character in Wonder by R.J. Palacio.

  
My husband and I enjoy going running and going on hikes in our free time.  We have run several 10k runs.  I completed the Albuquerque Half Marathon a few years ago in a little over two hours!  I would love to run the White Sands Bataan Death March Memorial Marathon in honor of my grandpa, Charles Sanchez.  He is a Bataan Death March Survivor, and will be ninety six in November.  His birthday is Nov. 11th, which is Veteran's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment